RESTORE YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Your financial health revolves around your credit score. Work with our client experts and proven system to eliminate any inaccurate, obsolete or erroneous accounts.
The Fair Credit Reporting Act allows anyone to dispute inaccurate items on their credit reports. Individuals can restore their credit on their own but this can take time and a lot of knowledge when it comes to the credit laws. That’s why we are here to help since we have the experience and knowledge to get you the positive results.
Negative credit accounts, or trade lines, can remain on your credit report for up to 7 years, and bankruptcies and other public records for up to 10 years. Inquiries on your credit report may remain for 2 years. These are the maximum times that are permitted by federal law for reporting agencies to show negative items; however, these times are not mandatory.
At any time, a creditor or credit bureau may remove a derogatory remark from your credit report if the consumer requests an investigation into remarks that they feel are incorrect.
Credit reporting companies are just that – companies. They are in business to make money, and they generate their income by selling credit reports to creditors.
- 35% on your payment history
- 30% on the amount you currently owe lenders
- 15% on the length of your credit history
- 10% on the number of new credit accounts you’ve opened or applied for (fewer is better)
- 10% on the mix of credit accounts you have (mortgages, credit cards, installment loans, etc.)
One of the major factors in your credit score is how much revolving credit you have versus how much you’re actually using. The smaller that percentage is, the better it is for your credit rating.
Even if you pay balances in full every month, you still could have a higher utilization ratio than you’d expect. That’s because some issuers use the balance on your statement as the one reported to the bureau. Even if you’re paying balances in full every month, your credit score will still consider your monthly balances.
The optimum: 30 percent or lower.
To boost your score, “pay down your balances, and keep those balances low.
- A+ rating with Better Business Bureau
- Over 10 years of exceptional service, results and satisfied clients
- Complete customer involvement with review and change to your disputes
- Monitor your progress online 24/7
- Live, friendly customer service staff
Over the past 12 years, Financial Education Services has created countless financial programs aiming to satisfy the need for financial security. We’ve covered the spectrum to create pieces for each of part of the financial puzzle.